Sunday 16 April 2017

TO-DAY I AM...

... starting the catch-up with the shawls that have been completed over the month that I was away from Blogging.

It was a lot easier to put some knitting n my bag and take it along at visiting time .. so as you may guess .. there are a few xx

First there is this lovely one..


...the gold yarn has gold sparkle going through it .. so I decided to add even more bling and add on beads as I went...





.. it was fun to make ..LOVE it x

Next was a super quick one ...



...it was a special request (yes I got paid .. Wooo-Hoo x) and I am told the recipient LOVES it x.... more tomorrow x

This...


.. young lady came to play with grandma a couple of times .. and kept me entertained with her antics xx

The weather to-day has been awful .. cold wet and windy.. but I managed to capture a little colour from the garden in-between showers...



Hope its been a good day x

Diane x

3 comments:

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...

I like the addition of the beads to your shawl! It wasn't rainy here today; but, it was cool and overcast. It feels like it will rain tomorrow. I'm ready for warmer and drier weather. Bring on the sun!

kiwikid said...

My goodness you are fast with those shawls!! The sparkly one will be lovely for evening time. We have had a few sunny and slightly warmer days..but that is going to change tomorrow, rain and cooler weather coming.

Janet said...

The gold and green shawl is super pretty! And so sparkly too. I bet your grandbaby likes it. Lucky you to get to play with her!!